NO EXAM! ISRO - Space Application Centre Recruitment 2020 - Apprentice Vacancies - Apply NowSAC Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (SAC) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Trade Apprentice. To Apply for the job posting from SAC, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: SAC
Post Name:Trade Apprentice
No of Posts:13
Salary:7,000 - 7,668 (Per Month)
Intimation to short listed / empanelled candidates for further process will be sent through E-mail. For this purpose, candidates are required to furnish their E-mail ID correctly and compulsorily while submitting the application
How To Apply:
The application form will be hosted on SAC web-site www.sac.gov.in or https://recruitment.sac.gov.in/OSAR. Application should be registered on-line only. Read General Conditions/lnstructions carefully before filling the on-line application. Follow instructions carefully while filling application. o You would require valid e-mail ID to register. You can register only once using this e- mail ID. Enter correct data in the relevant columns as required. The data received in the on-line application will be considered as final. No change will be allowed once the application is submitted. If any discrepancy is found regarding the data in on-line application at any stage, it will be considered as disqualification of the candidate. The application form is divided into 3 parts: a. Personal details b. Education c. Other information Field marked with is a mandatory field and requires to be filled. In the 3rd Part Other Information', you are required to fill the characters shown in the image as a security for application. In case the image displayed is not clear, remove the temporary internet files of the browser and click the 'Regenerate Image' button. A new image will be generated and you can proceed further by entering the characters of the image. NOTE: Application can be submitted only once. Hence clicking the 'SUBMIT' button is a critical step, as no corrections will be possible subsequently. So you should ensure once again that all the information is correct and complete before submitting.
Date of birth proof, SSC (10th) / HSC (12th) mark sheets a certificate Mark card/Degree certificate of qualifying exam (ITI) showing percentage of marks in ITI declared by the recognized Board/university/lnstitution, caste / tribe certificate / disability certificate (if applicable). Caste or Tribe Certificate / Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) Certificate for all reserved categories should be submitted in the prescribed format as given below: Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Other Backward Classes Persons with Benchmark Disabilities.
IMPORTANT DATES:Opening date for On-line Registration Closing date for On-line Registration 05/02/2020 (09:00 hours) hours)
General Conditions / Instructions
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
2. UPPER AGE LIMIT:35 years as on 21/02/2020 (relaxation of 03 years in case of OBC and 05 years in case of SC, ST candidates. Age relaxation for PWBD candidates is as per Govt. Rules.)
3. STIPEND :Rs. 7000/- per month (for post code 01 & 02) Rs. 7668/- per month ( for post code 03 to 13) 4. The period of training will be one year and apprentices engaged will be registered under Apprentice Act, 1961.
5. Those who have undergone/are undergoing Apprenticeship training or have job experience for a period of one year or more as on the date of joining as Apprentice are not eligible to be considered for the above Apprenticeship training.
6. The percentage of marks in qualifying exam (ITI) declared by the recognized University/Board/Institute will be considered in order to short list candidates.
7. Candidates who have passed ITI in relevant field in/after 2018 are eligible to apply for the post of Trade Apprentice. 8. Successful completion of Apprenticeship training does not make the apprentices eligible for direct employment in Space Applications Centre or any other units of Indian Space Research Organization / Department of Space.
9. No interim correspondence regarding the apprenticeship training will be entertained.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a cause for disqualification.
11. Empanelment / short listing of candidates will be on the basis of information furnished in the online application. Only short listed / empaneled candidates will be called for documents verification and further process subject to availability of vacant positions for Apprenticeship.
12. Intimation to short listed / empanelled candidates for further process will be sent through E-mail. For this purpose, candidates are required to furnish their E-mail ID correctly and compulsorily while submitting the application.
13. Candidates will have to produce all the relevant documents in original (date of birth proof, mark sheets, testimonials & certificates of all educational qualification, caste/tribe/disability certificate in prescribed format (if applicable) as and when asked for, failing which the candidate will be considered disqualified for Apprenticeship training.
14. Incomplete application forms shall be rejected.
15. If any discrepancy in Name, Age, ITI percentage & year of passing, caste/tribe etc. is found regarding the data in on-line application at any stage, it will result in disqualification of the candidature and the candidate will have no claim for Apprenticeship training.
16. If the candidate does not meet the prescribed criteria of fitness at the time of joining, his/her candidature will automatically be cancelled and he/she would have no claim for Apprenticeship training