Tasks and responsibility:
- The expert will work closely with the TL and other experts, beneficiaries and stakeholders to ensure implementation of the activities related to the development of Communication Strategy and Action Plan, based on the updated Visibility and Action Plan and results of the opinion polls conducted, that should serve as a guide for communication of PAR's activities.
• - University degree in journalism, communication, public relations, social science, Political Science/International relations or a field directly related to the assignment. A Master/PhD in a field relevant for this contract is an advantage.
- Fluency in English language;
- Computer literacy;
- Excellent knowledge of local language.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and presentation skills.
- Minimum of 7 (seven), preferably 10 (ten) years of postgraduate experience in the field of communication, awareness raising, public relations, Political Science/International Relations journalism and/or marketing.
- Experience in developing communication strategies and communication plans, preferably in public sector
- Experience in conducting publicity activities for EU funded project(s) will be considered as an asset.
- Understanding and implementing the EU policies and rules.
Civil servants and other staff currently employed by public administrations of the beneficiary country are not eligible to apply as experts. Experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest regarding the responsibilities defined by the Terms of Reference.
Short term position.
Indicative Time of Engagement: from June 2019 to the end of the Project.
Our Values:Lead by example | Work together | Respect the individual | Seek the facts and provide insight | Communicate open and honestly | Improve communities | Act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.