· Design robust integration test scripts using Ruby and Ruby on Rails for native, Hybrid Mobile apps-Android, iOs.
· Conduct code reviews to manage code quality of the tests coming in from both developers and the automation team
· Develop test strategies, create test plans, and execute test cases – both manually and via automation
· Consistently contribute to improve the test automation infrastructure
· Implement and help the team embrace best automation practices to maintain quality
· Participate in Sprint planning meeting and daily stand ups to stay on top of things and report progress
· Work closely with Scrum team members to clarify requirements, ensure testability and automatability and provide feedback on design (functional and technical)
· Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the development process
· Work closely with development to facilitate unit test and integration test
· Coaching/steering bright and collaborative team members (on site and offshore)
· BS in Computer Science
· Hands on experience with Mobile Automation FW using Appium, Cucumber, Calabash, Selenium, UIAutomation and UIAutomator
· Strong object-oriented Ruby programming skills using RSpec and Capybara for testing, using Appium on iOS and Android
· Strong understanding, implementation of POM, step definitions, Workflows.
· Prior experience architecting, building and maintaining Test Automation Framework for Unit, API and User Interface Tests
· Hands on knowledge in API automation & tools.
· Scripting experience in any of the following - Ruby, Java, Python, Perl
· Proven record of building solid test plans and test automation solutions
· Experience interacting/collaborating with other teams (development, product management, customer support)
· Excellent written and verbal communication, people and collaboration skills
· Masters in Computer Science
· Experience working in enterprise applications
· Will be comfortable leading cross-team test practices, conference calls, and can work collaboratively on projects developed by multi-shore teams
· iPad/Mac OS/UNIX testing experience