Position: Segment Head - Technical Polymer Applications
Qualification: Graduate in Engineering or Science Disciplines (B.E/B.Tech./B.Sc.) + MBA from Premium University
Experience: 3+ Years of experience in sales of relevant commodities
Purpose of Function:
- Manage customer interface within a specified geography, product line, or market segment through the development and strengthening of personal relationships with customers, potential customers and sales team to achieve established sales goals and to ensure profitable and sustainable business growth, in accordance with organization's objectives.
Tasks and Key Accountabilities:
- Sales Management Execute sales plans for assigned territory, product line, or market segment including recommended accounts, product sales volumes, pricing, visit planning, account potential analysis, and sales budgeting.
- Provide, through written reports, on on-going position at each account or potential account in the sales territory and actions planned.
- Conduct and coordinate suitable market analysis to support the objectives of the company.
- Ensure effective communication and prepare reports on new business projects / opportunities of assigned market segment on regular and ad-hoc basis among sales people, Head of Sales, Regional Sales.
- Identify and develop new market through new applications in line with corporate Marketing strategy.
- Manage all aspects of account interface including complaint management.
- Provide information such that company may provide new products and information for the future and market information as required.
- Communication Develop and maintain strong customer relationships, including key account customers (which are reported to the Key Account Manager).
- Visit customers and potential customers regularly, to develop strong relationships.
- Conduct and concluding negotiations with customers as directed.
- Provide for technical customer assistance as required.
- Work with others in the local sales team and consult superior for important critical decisions.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent command of both oral and written English and local language are required.
- Must be adept at negotiation and customer service.
- Creative and critical thinking skills.
- Proven initiative in identifying and progressing new business opportunities.
- Good presentation skills.
- Thorough understanding of the industry.
- Self-motivated, independent and result oriented.
- Possess a valid driving license.
- Be willing and able to be home-office based.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 65% and work a flexible schedule to include evenings and overnight accommodation.
Analyst, Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd.