1. Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
2. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
3. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
4. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
5. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
6. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
7. Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
8. Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
9. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
10. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
11. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
12. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
13. Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Required Experience and Qualifications
1. Should have Excellent Communication skills. (Written and Oral).
2. The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
3. Attention to detail.
4. Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
5. Excellent time management and organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ?12,000.00 to ?17,000.00 /month
total work: 2 years (Preferred)
IT Operations & Helpdesk