Selected Relationship Manager_Wealth
JOB DESCRIPTION : Select Relationship Manager- Wealth
- Select Relationship Management is the most extensive proposition for IndusInd bank for its HNI clients.
- Select RM will cater to clients need across personal, business & financial banking.
- It is their job to ensure end to end resolution to customer's banking needs and updating them with the newest products available.
- Ensuring need based product approach towards clients and regular reporting of product penetration.
Grade Band : Middle Management
Desired qualification : Graduation and above
Experience : 2-9 years
- Select RM profile monitor and address clients banking and Investment requirements.
- Profile involves managing the High Net Worth customers of the Bank to Achieve the Business targets assigned in terms of cross selling, enhancing and upgrading the High Net Worth relationships.
- Focusing on the analysis and satisfaction of HNI Customers- financial, banking, investment and business needs and objectives.
Detailed Responsibilities :
- Acquiring and managing business (HNI and ultra HNI).
- Increasing the liability book and investment AUM portfolio- size.
- Ensuring adherence to compliance processes and guidelines.
- Advice clients on their product requirement to maximize their investments.
- Develop new client relations through references.
- Generate the cross selling business from existing clients by cross selling other products (Family Account, Home loan, Personal Loan, Investment - ULIP and Mutual Fund, Credit Card and Forex).
- Maintain and develop client relationships and periodic visit to existing clients.
- Manage and track the leads and maintain DSR on regular basis.
- Profiling Customers and provide financial products to meet customer needs.
- Ensuring the highest levels of service to the High Net Worth customers.
- Formulate outbound and inbound sales plan to acquire new customers for increasing customer base of the portfolio.