NITUK Recruitment 2020 - Registrar Vacancies - 1,44,200 Salary - Apply NowNITUK Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (NITUK) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Masters Degree for the position of Registrar. To Apply for the job posting from NITUK, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: NITUK
No of Posts:1
Salary:144,200 (Per Month )
Experience:15 - 17 years
Education:Any Masters Degree
1. Candidates not eligible for any post mentioned in the above advertisement shall be disqualified. Scrutiny of candidates will be done on the basis of qualifications and experience only. All other requirements shall be assessed by the Selection Committee.
2. Shortlisted candidates shall be called for Personal Interview by email only. List of the shortlisted candidates will be available on Institute website i.e. www.nituk.ac.in.
3. Personal Interview:Selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
4. Candidates are advised to bring Photo ID Card (Driving License, Voters Card, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Bank Pass Book with Photo). Candidates are further advised to bring all the original
documents for verification.
5. Last date for receiving of hard copies of Application form is 30-06-2020 by 05:30 pm. Institute may extend the last date therefore, candidates are advised to visit the Institute website regularly.
How To Apply:
1. Interested candidates must apply ONLINE only through the Institute website https://www.nituk.ac.in. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected. Every completed online application shall be identified by a unique application reference number, which should be used in any future communication.
2. The candidates are advised to download the same from Institute website and send hard copy of the downloaded PDF of the filled application form along with the self-attested copies of the relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures etc. by speed post/registered post/courier to: The Director, National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand, ITI Campus, Srinagar (Garhwal), Uttarakhand-246174, India.
3. failing which their candidature will not be considered. Last date of online Application is 23.06.2020 upto 05:30 pm and last date for receiving the Hard Copy of the downloaded PDF of the filled application format alongwith selfattested copies of all documents is 30.06.2020 upto 05:30 pm. The envelope containing the application be super scribed as “Application For The Post Of Registrar"
1. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the opening date of applications failing which their application will be rejected. The Institute will retain online applications data for all including non-shortlisted candidates for only three months after completion of recruitment
2. Hard copy of online application without relevant supporting enclosures may be out rightly rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
3. Request for individual acknowledgements shall not be considered. Those who want acknowledgement may send their applications by Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier.
4. NIT Uttarakhand strives to have a workforce which also reflects gender balance and hence, female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
5. Candidates should indicate two references of eminent persons in the field/ profession who may be contacted by the Selection Committee for their recommendations. Shortlisted/Screened candidates will
have to arrange recommendations from these references, to be sent directly to the Director, NIT Uttarakhand.
6. Request for conduct of Personal Interview through Video Conferencing or in any other mode will not be considered. However, Institute may consider the same depending upon the situation due to outbreak of
7. The applicants are advised to visit the Institute website www.nituk.ac.in regularly. Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted only on the Institute website. Applicants/incumbents are requested to visit the Institute website regularly. The list of candidates shortlisted for further participation in the selection process such as Personal Interview etc. will be displayed on the Institute website. No separate communication /intimation in this regards shall be made by the Institute.
i) The waiting list may be operated within a period of one year from the date of Interview.
ii) The Deputation or Short Term Contract for a period of 5 years or till attaining the age of 62 years whichever is earlier, or as fixed by Govt. of India by orders issued in this regard from time to time.
iii) The relevant Recruitment Rules for Registrar is available on Institute website https://www.nituk.ac.in. The candidates are advised to refer the same before filling the online application form.
iv) All recruitment and pay-fixation shall be done by the Board of Governors (BoG) of the Institute, only on the recommendations of duly constituted Selection Committees. The decision of the Appointing Authority shall be final.
v) The higher starting pay and /or Pay Matrix Level may be offered to deserving candidates on the recommendation of the Selection Committee and thereafter approval of the Board of Governors.
vi) The review of performance of incumbent appointed on the post of Registrar will be carried out by a Committee to be the constituted by the Board upon completion of one year of service of the incumbent.
vii) If the incumbent appointed on the post of Registrar completes his/her full term of five years in the Institute before the date of superannuation, he/she will be eligible to participate in the selection process for appointment for another term subject to fulfilling the conditions with regard to Educational Qualifications and Experience as specified in RRs
Job Title : Sales Executive - Healthcare industry Location : Pune Qualification: Graduate/BBA/MBA CTC : 2.40 Lacs incentive pay of Rs 100/- (Every Download by...
From Morpheus Human Consulting - Maharashtra
Published a month ago
Customer Service Executive Location : Andheri (West) Salary : 15k - 20k Role : - Attending customer calls and resolving queries - Updating the concerned teams...
From Lizlyn Careers - Maharashtra
Published a month ago
Job Description : 1) Candidate should have experience of calling US companies for IT sales. 2) Candidate should have experience in sending multiple emails to...
From Jobbasket - Karnataka
Published a month ago
Job Description : Job Responsibilities : - Cold call people by searching keywords provided by us to sell products. - Answer incoming calls from prospective...
From Forge Consulting Pvt Ltd - Assam
Published a month ago