At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
• Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging large software programs on various platforms such as x86 and ARM.
• Candidate should have experience in C programming language (and/or x86 assembly) and thorough knowledge of software capabilities (Data Structure, Algorithms and Compilers)
• Hands On experience on UNIX or LINUX operating systems
• Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
• Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Good problem solving skills
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.