• Over see the successful management of all tunneling projects.
•Maintain active and constant communication with clients to ensure completes satisfaction is delivered in terms of quality, schedule and cost and also by investigating concerns and implementing corrective actions.
• Meet with clients to discuss scope of project, budgets, performance and close-outs.
• Function as a primary interface between clients, vendors, sub-contractors, and internal expertise within the office and project administration.
• Facilitate invoicing and payments by verifying and approving project-related materials.
• Responsible for all aspects of project planning for on going contracts.
• Conduct project site inspections and periodic project progress meetings.
• Monitoring and analyzing the project of provision to check its effectiveness, and working out a strategy for its improvement, if necessary.
• Develop strong interpersonal relationships in order to direct and guide Site Managers to effectively lead a team of diverse team of employees in a highly integrated project environment
• Ensure efficient co-ordination of project requirement sand lead the team in cooperative and synergistic efforts with other disciplines on projects.
• Review all reporting systems and procedures and prepare reports to clients and senior management defining progress and costs.
• Drive quality assurance and continual process improvement into all activities and deliverables.
• Review and validate contracts and estimates by performing risk analysis and developing risk plans.
• Accountable for the strategy and performance achievement of operating plan.
• Create and make revisions to the project schedules including assigning tasks.
• Responsible for identifying possible cost saving opportunities and/or risk items that will occur on various projects.
• Monitor project costs and schedules.