Livspace is a highly innovative, personalized home design and decor marketplace for homeowners. With Livspace, customers can discover thousands of interior designs for all types of rooms, personalize the design - by color, material, style - to their liking, and get the exact look for their homes in a matter of weeks.
Our founding team combines world class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at companies like Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Amazon, Flipkart, Adobe, Myntra, and Space Matrix. We are well-funded; our investors include top venture firms like Helion, Bessemer, and Jungle. We are a design and technology-first team and employ a combination of data science, algorithms, and industrial design to create unique experiences for homeowners and scale the job of interior designers.
A Business Development Executive is the linchpin of Livspace as you will be at the forefront of business. We are looking for a aggressive and energetic individual who understands business development to the core. Someone who understands the gravity of the role and says yes to all the following questions - Do you want to solve a problem? Love talking for hours on end? Prefer a phone that rings over a phone that sits? Patience is your middle name? If you just yelped out a booming yes, you must be the one!
Location : Chennai
Job Type : Full-time
Experience : 2 - 4 yrs experience in Business Development with Real Estate background
Education Qualification : MBA
Key Requirements :
1. Great sales skills with knack of connecting with the clients
2. Good listening skills to understand the requirement of the clients
3. Good interpersonal, analyzing & follow-up skills
4. Highly motivated individual who is target driven
5. Flexible with work timings/ schedule and availability
6. Good relationship management and account management skills
7. Good working knowledge about real estate brokers and their business
1. Build network of real estate brokers of an allocated area and develop partnerships with them
2. Regularly visiting the channel partners, new and old, to build a strong influence over the network
3. Ensure a continuous flow of customer database and leads through the help of your channel partners
4. Ensuring quality leads and account management of existing channel partners
5. Coordinating with cross functional departments to ensure channel partner satisfaction
6. Follow up with internal team members to ensure that appropriate action has been taken on customer requests
7. Download channel partners with latest development and programs for them and the end user
8. Ensuring engagement of channel partner through trust, communication and service offerings of the company
9. Maintaining the brand image of the company by appropriate code of conduct