Location:Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, IN
* Candidate should have minimum 3-7 years of experience in Resource Management
* Resource Management experience in a IT Services Setup
* Managed an Employee base of around 1000
* Familiar with existing practices in Resource Management in Medium to Large Enterprises
Broad Job Responsibilities would be
* Should possess good Oral and written communication skills.
* Good understanding of RM Metrics, Reporting & Analytics, RM Tools and RM Data Management.
* Fair understanding of RM functionalities viz, Capacity planning, Demand Management, Bench Management, Billing Utilization, Pyramid optimization etc.
* These are hands-on role, interacting with stakeholders , practice leaders and Senior Services leadership and Services operations.
* Preferably, should have handled large scale RM function
* Work on all the staffing needs of the BU/Segments.
* Able to handle the pressure and close the staffing need on time.
* Work very closely with the Segment Leads and understand the staffing needs..
* Co-ordinate with Recruitment teams for external hiring and joining as per the schedule.
* Operations related reporting on a weekly/Daily basis.
* Updating all the internal staffing systems on a regular basis coordinating with Support functions.