Validation Expert (X 5):
Validation expert will be responsible to all validation deliverables in a GxP environment.
• Defining validation and tests plan for the systems according to system developments life cycle (SDLC)
• Responsible for writing & reviewing validation documents, including test scripts, test plan and summary reports
• Execution and Management of the test plan, test execution, system versions and defects at the gALM system
• Management of the system changes by using MKS system and the validation related activities
• Works closely with project managers and gives support on validation issues
QualificationsRequired experience & qualifications:
• Information systems/Software engineer
• 5-8 years of experience in validation & software testing
• Experience with validation documents writing, such as, validation plan, test plan, test summary report
• Experience working in a GxP environment and Pharma companies
• Experience working with testing tools, such as HP Quality Center
• Excellent English- speaking & writing
• Team player & good communication skills
• Fast learner
• Advantage for SQL queries writing and automation of testing
FunctionInformation TechnologySub FunctionBusiness Process Analysis
Reports ToIn process of validationAlready Working @TEVA?If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity CommitmentTeva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.