20200013491 Apply >Description
-Customer and results oriented and driven;
- Self motivator and initiator
Builds software applications ( Reporting Solutions) and delivers by installing them in customer systems
- Develops and supports, maintains and implements complex SQL and Relational Objects Database based Reports
- Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad supervision/ guidance
- Participates in the writing technical documents (functional specifications, design documents, etc.) as required
- Collaborates with other members of the team, architect, product owners, quality engineering team members, and documentation writers to ensure appropriate implementation of business requirements
- Shows willingness and commitment to self-development.
- Ensures timely and appropriate updates to relevant technical training material (documentation / presentation etc.)
- Works on problems of relatively complex scope, through general usage of standard programmingQualifications
•Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a Computer Sciences or related field.
•5-8 years’ experience implementing or supporting enterprise software applications and hardware used in web environments (Kronos/Oracle/PeopleSoft/SAP Human Resources/Payroll/Time and Labor).
-Experience in SQL writing ( Stored Procedures - MS SQL and ORACLE)
Exposure / Experience with Big Data Query ( Google) a plus
•Experience with requirement gathering, solution designing, implementing and configuring ( Kronos WFC preferred but not required)
•Prior experience in supporting functional testing, integration testing and UAT
•Demonstrated track record in delivering quality, on-time technology and business solutions to a diverse customer base.
•Solid interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and customers.
•Ability to manage specific tasks to completion with minimal direction.
•Ability to collaborate with clients, identifies engagement follow-on opportunities, and has a strong desire to excel.
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
•Should be flexible to accommodate the first half of US business hours
Additional skills preferred
•Experience in 3-tier web based technology and Java
•SQL 2005, 2008, 2012
•Windows Operating System: 2008, 2012 Server
•MS SQL ; ORACLE
Visual Studio (RDL or Crystal ) experienceCorporate overview
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals?We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspiredKronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.EEO Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
ViewThe EEO is the Law posterand itssupplement.
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere.