Job Purpose: To plan and carry out Member Servicing and New Membership Lead generation activity in the Hotel to ensure a very high level of Member Satisfaction and target levels of lead generation. Support the Direct Sales Team when required. Hotel Coordinators
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Welcome and meet guests and Members during meal times at the restaurants and resolve any queries plus generate leads for new Memberships. Explore opportunities for member engagement at Hotel Banquet events with a Program Help Desk to generate memberships
2. Maintain and build good working relationship with the Hotel Teams to facilitate training and handle queries relating to any Members or new Customers and ensuring that the loop is closed in a satisfactory and timely manner.
3. Generate leads for the tele calling team from the reservation log books, business card drops, flyer drops etc. Ensure Program Flyers are presented with each cheque and Membership Packs and Posters are displayed at a prominent location.
4. Self motivated and driven to proactively engage with guests to drive sales, and manage the Member Help Desk where relevant.
5. Engage in Direct Sales Activity during non busy hotel hours to generate Leads and New Memberships. Manage and drive all Program Kiosk / Desk at any event inside or outside the Hotel.
6. Support the Member Help Desk on the Phone when required.
a. Ensure End of Day check list like Reservations sent for the day, Bookings for the weekend etc are correct and then ensure these guests are met.
b. Repetitive and very harsh feedback must be escalated to the Client / Company in a timely manner for a prompt corrective response.
c. Escalating any issue in the Program which does not adhere to Company Policy immediately to the Executive Manager and CEO if required.
d. Follow all hotel and Company standards and grooming, Policies etc.
e. Maintain confidentiality of all Data.
Non peak hours strategy
? Accompanying sales people on calls.
? Calling on references / RWA’s
? MIS & Reporting
1. Males/Females between the age group of 22 to 30 years
2. The candidate should have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience as a Guest Relations Executive in a luxury Hotel, Hospitality or Airline services
3. Self motivated with excellent communication/presentation skills on the phone and a complete command over the English language
Responsibilities and Duties
Required Experience and Qualifications
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ?180,000.00 to ?300,000.00 /year
Sales: 1 year (Required)
Client Relations: 1 year (Required)
Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Required)
Panaji, Goa (Preferred)
Provident fund (PF)
Hospitality & Tourism