Job Description Are you passionate about developing the next generation of web and mobile experiences? Join us!
You will be the driving force bringing innovative uses of web and mobile technology to our clients while ensuring a seamless experience across our websites and mobile apps.
You will lead by example and be a coach and mentor to rest of the team members.
You will work closely with all the designers and developers in ensuring high quality of deliverables while following the best practices.
- Lead, Coach and mentor a strong and passionate team of web and mobile Engineers and Designers.
- Drive new features and improve performance
- Define or Review architectural standards and processes
- Drive performance analysis and optimization efforts
- Help set and fulfil the engineering hiring plan for the team including sourcing, screening and interviewing.
- Represent the team in engineering and product meetings
- Work with teams across SquareBoat to ensure a seamless user experience for our client's customers
- Champion continuous improvement to help raise the bar on quality, performance and maintainability
- Keep abreast of the changes in the industry and champion new technologies and development processes within the team
- Bachelor??s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience leading a team of highly skilled engineers
- Experience working with many cross functional partners to drive complex projects forward
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience
- Strong communication skills Skills:- Amazon Web Services (AWS), MongoDB and Laravel