We're looking for a highly motivated and self-driven Counselor that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
We expect that you will be able:
- Lead the sales process, establish contact, call and meet prospective clients, give sales
- Presentation to prospective clients in education sector like colleges and universities.
- Tap business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Be the first point of contact for all sales-related queries and communication
- Prepare and maintain a master database of all prospects and their contacts
- Responsible for day to day activities of all centers, coordinating lectures between trainers and students
- Counseling of new students
- Prior 1-2 yrs experience in managing educational institutes
- Bachelor's degree in any stream.
- Previous experience in Sales or Call Center for International clients preferred.
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Charismatic, competitive and enthusiastic personality with negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office