1. Understand the Design & Creative Brief from the Social Media Team and/or the Brand Management Team.
2. Provide references or inspirations that may match the brief and arrive at a - creative execution- plan.
3. Execute good quality, International looking Designs, fast.
1. You will be part of the campaign strategy discussion involving the Social Media Team, the Brand Management Team and sometimes the Client.
2. You will be expected to research for creative references or inspirations that match closest to what the Campaign wants and your team is expecting.
3. You will be expected to provide your creative suggestions or insights to make the design output look better and help achieve the Campaign objective.
4. Your - Design Output- will consist of creating Social Media Posts (for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other medium), creating Websites, Emailers & more.
5. You will be expected to be responsible, dependable and punctual.
1. THREE Months On-Job Training (Internship) with LIVE Brands.
Prior Work Experience Requirement:
Internship in Graphic designing/Practical experience in creating designs for the Digital Medium
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
- Bachelors Degree (English Medium)
- Fluent English speaking and writing aptitude
- Certified Traning Course in Photoshop, Illustrator or Corel Draw
Preference for Candidates with additional skills/experience with:
- Design, Drawing or Sketching
- Content and/or Copywriting
- Internship as a Graphic Designer