Job Description Are you passionate about system administration, coding, scripting and process automation?
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- Keeping an update related to developer tools,DevOps cloud computing,Continuous Integration,Continuous Deployment, Blue Green Deployment, Continuous Monitoring, Automate Infrastructure, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Build, Continuous Testing.
- AWS: 1+ years experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies which will be covering EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, Docker, Lambda etc.
to develop and maintain AWS based cloud solutions, with focus on practicing cloud security.
- Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools .
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
System Administration, Linux, DevOps, AWS/EC2/ELB/S3/DynamoDB, Google Cloud Platform, AWS Skills:- DevOps, System Administration, Google Cloud Storage and Linux/Unix