Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Amazon Seller Services offers services to retailers in multiple countries to sell on Amazon websites globally and grow multi-channel commerce. See http://services.amazon.in/ for details of products and services. As a Catalog Specialist within Amazon Seller Services, you will have the exciting opportunity to shape and deliver on a strategy to enable broad use of Amazon Services by small/medium sellers and large enterprises in India wishing to sell globally and play a key role in influencing selection on global Amazon websites. The objective of this position is to deliver on-going new business growth to Amazon’s suite of seller services for businesses of all sizes by integrating third-party sellers that deliver competitive pricing and broad product selection onto the Amazon platform.
Working in a dynamic environment, your responsibilities will include helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon seller platform. In addition you will also be responsible for maintaining and improving catalog quality on the platform, in the process working with internal technology and business teams as well as sellers as needed. Candidates who delight in optimizing scarce resources and can strategically outline effective solutions rapidly should apply.
· Experience in a highly analytical,results-oriented environment.
· Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven.
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
· Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
· Advanced IT literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications. MS excel proficiency desired.
· Track record of managing and troubleshooting technical and business integration projects.
· Strong process definition and optimization skills; proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination.
· Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
· Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
· Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage.