· Concept and detail design of Battery components and systems
· Component Change and Release management
· Component Supplier management
· Detailed drawing making in accordance to set Standards and design guidelines
· Coordination with Counterparts, Design Departments, Suppliers, Purchasing, Hardware Validation team & Production plants.
· Designing in compliance with EHS and Regulatory norms (including tCMS)
· Project planning and accordingly meeting delivery deadlines with all the quality requirements
· BoM management for responsible area
· Generate innovative ideas for adding value to existing projects
· Analyse failures, investigate root cause and suggest corrective action.
Relevant Experience Required
1- Minimum 3 years of experience in Battery or Engine Component and System level designing and modelling
2- Should have good knowledge and experience of Engine/Batteries and its system level functionality.
3- Should have good understanding of manufacturing processes like plastic molding, casting, tubing, stamping, machining, etc.
4- Hands-on experience on usage of NX for modelling and drafting is a must
5- Know-how of Daimler design, PLM, change management & development processes is a must.
6- Excellent communication, experience of working with international stakeholder is a must.
7- Knowledge of design standards recommended (ISO, DIN etc.)
8- Should possess knowledge of latest trends in development of Batteries.
9- Working experience on applications of GD&T (3DCS or VISVSA) is an added advantage.
10- German Language proficiency is added advantage
11- Working experience on change management and release management is an added advantage
12- Experience of dealing with engine or Battery component suppliers, sourcing team is an added advantage.
13- Experience of developing validation plans and proto developing is an added advantage.
14- Exposure to FMEA and Failure RCA is an added advantage.